Instructions for Reviewers
You may review abstracts online or on paper. But this year, if you prefer to ponder the abstracts on paper, you must still enter your decisions online. Here's how:
To review abstracts or to enter review findings online:
You will see the abstract, followed by a review form, appear in this frame. Fill in that form and submit it. Then pick another abstract and repeat the process.
- Click the Review selection in the left frame.
- Pick an abstract ID number.
- Then hit the "Go!" button.
To print the abstracts:
- Click the Print selection in the left frame.
- Pick one or more of the abstracts. (On a Windows PC you can pick all of them by holding down the Shift key, then click the very first and the very last items on the selection list.
- Then hit the "Display Selected Abstracts" button.
Technical problems should be reported by email to Technical Support.
Urgent technical questions may be asked by phone at (401) 334-0220.